FUN DRUMMING WORKSHOPS FOR SCHOOLS
Brochure & Prices download
Drums Day for PRIMARY SCHOOLS
Drums Day for TY / SECONDARY
Helps with posture, concentration and builds muscle
Amazing for co-ordination
'Steps' moves mimic yoga and dance
Young, old, skilled, rookie, it matters not, you go at your own pace.
Connects right and left brain
Our workshops are hugely focused on social interactions
Helps cognitive ability and improves memory
Helps with motor skills and develops grip strength.
Everything is rooted in music and movement, the mind is anchored and focused at all times
Children perform in groups, great to build confidence.
Inclusivity is on the minds of our teachers always.
Flow-state achieved through mind/body connection
Children are constantly reminded of their importance to the group
WELCOME TO IRELANDS MOST FUN DRUMMING SCHOOL!
-Our rhythm and movement workshops are a simple, FUN and effective and offer students a great chance to bond and enjoy themselves.
- Drumming is naturally socially distanced so it is very suitable as an activity in the current climate.
- Our highly skilled drum instructors are experienced and excellent at working with young people
LET'S DRUM TOGETHER!
WHAT DO OUR WORKSHOPS INCLUDE?
STUDENTS LEARN A DRUM PIECE
-The students learn a simple fun drum piece giving them basic drum skills and getting them moving.
- By the end of the session the students perform the piece together
- We create a "keep sake" video of the students performing the piece.
-Promotes co-operative spirit while including competitive aspects and provides a bridge between the two.
-Helps participants to listen to each other and be more receptive to information
A BODY PERCUSSION WORKSHOP
- Participants engaged in creative expression
- Grounds people in full body activities providing hand, eye, and ear co-ordination
- Integrates left and right brain activity which is shown to vastly improve productivity
and deal with ADT
- Gets staff involved in creative self-expression
- Feel good workout
- Mindful practice
- Releases toxic emotions such as anxiety, fear and anger.
- Builds self-esteem
- Promotes individuality
- Super Fun!
Excellent company, had them in for a TY day to the school and they were brilliant.
Great for team building and a bit of craic!!
COLAISTE NA COIRIBE
Feedback from the workshop was all positive and we would definitely recommend this workshop.
The Drumadore staff were a pleasure to deal with.
A fantastic workshop. Our TY students loved every minute of it. Couldn't recommend Drumadore highly enough. Thanks for a great day