Wed, 12 Aug|
Drum n Beat Sessions - Tuam
We are responding to the strange times and want to offer a fun outlet in the midst of the madness! Drumming lends itself to social distancing and we have set stations for everyone with all things rhythmical to keep us buzzing for a fun 2 hours! SCROLL DOWN to LEARN MORE👍😁
Time & Location
12 Aug 2020, 10:00 – 18:00
Presentation College, Currylea, Tuam, Co. Galway, H54 V260, Ireland
About the event
Drum n Beat Sessions (4-6yrs) | 10am-12am SOLD OUT
For our youngest campers the pace will be fast and exciting as we weave in and out of drumming, games, favourite tunes, jokes, clapping, bucket beats and lots, lots more. Our goal is to offer a funfilled, confidence building, positive experience, all to the beat of a drum!
Drum n Beat Sessions (7-9yrs) | 1.00pm - 3.00pm
This age group will follow the same as above but with slightly more emphasis on creating fun rhythms. We will figure out drum beats to their favourite songs and play them together!
Drum n Beat Sessions (10-12yrs) | 4.00pm - 6.00pm
For this age group there will be loads of beats learned aswell as a chance to play on a drumkit. We will discuss all things internet too and use video games, memes, vines and anything else that the kids are into as an inspiration for drumming!
2 Hour sessions
4-6 yrs | 10am-12am
7-9 yrs | 1.00pm-3.00pm
10-12 yrs |4.00pm - 6.00pm
Covid 19 Protocol
🥁It's been a challenging time over the last few months for everyone. We aim to give a fun-filled exciting experience to our campers to restore some kind of normality.
🥁We have modified our sessions significantly following all guidelines advised by NPHET and published by the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) and the HSE.
- Limited space - only 15 students per group
- The classes will be run inside and will be socially distanced
- 'Stay at your drum station' rule ensures social distancing
- Sanitising stations will be provided and hand hygiene essential
- A Covid Officer will be in charge of ensuring protocol
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of equipment
- Daily declaration forms to be signed via whatsapp
- Contactless drop off and pick up's
1 Child - €15
2 Siblings - €27
3 Siblings - €38.25
Discount for siblings
- Please enter coupon code '2SIBLINGS' for two children at the CHECKOUT
- Please enter coupon code '3SIBLINGS' for three children at the CHECKOUT
Some people have been experiencing problems booking in with iphones. We are currently trying to fix this error. If you wish to book in please email us for an alternative method.
Covid-19 - Directions on the day
-Parents must fill out a simple declaration form for their children via whatsapp before their session begins. You will be added to the whatsapp group a few days before - (if you dont have whatsapp, we can use text or email)
-Parents of the 4-6 year old group are allowed to accompany their children on the first day for the first half an hour provided they wear a face mask and observe social distancing. We will be there to help on the day anyway so don't worry.
-For all other age groups it would be great if you could drop your child at the door, many thanks.
-Drive in the main gate of Presentation College and down the left handside of the building. The Drumadore flag will be outside the door and myself and Deanna will be there to greet you.
- If possible it would be best to remain in your cars - we will welcome your child/children and bring them in and show them their drum station.
-Due to covid-19 restrictions arrival and pick up times will have to be strictly adhered to. Many thanks.
What else you need to know...🤓
- The session will be run indoors in the hall so children can dress accordingly.
- Children do not need to bring any drumsticks or anything else. Everything is provided here. Each child will be given their own set of drumsticks . Children won't be sharing any equipment and all equipment will be cleaned and sanitised before each session.
- The sessions are two hours long so we won't need to break for food. A bottle of water or juice is advised. 🥤
- We are using pads as sound dampers so we will not require ear plugs or any ear protection. 👍
Drum n Beat Session (4-6yrs)
Drum n Beat Session(7-9 years)
Drum n Beat Session (10-12yrs)