Absolutely FANTASTIC class.
My 5 year old has started as a ‘White band’, he LOVES his drumming class and the fun moves.
Eimhin is an unbelievable musician and a GREAT TEACHER for big and small people.
My kids LOVE the classes !
They are SO good with the kids!!
I would highly recommend the classes.
FUN FRIENDS FLOW
Éimhín, has used his experience as a professional drummer and primary school educator to create a blend of rhythm, movement and energetic group drumming called
It is a fun way to learn drums and like martial arts, it is based on a graded system where kids start at White band in Junior Infants and finish up on Black Band in sixth.
GROW WITH US!
LET'S DRUM TOGETHER!
Group drumming has so many benefits and can really help kids build confidence and make friends in a non-competitive setting.
With Macnas and Connacht games and many other live performances such as on The Late Late Toy Show, our drummers have formed great bonds and made loads of memories.
It’s a very powerful way of bringing people together in a world that goes more and more online. Drumming unlocks a special place in everyone's hearts and can be brilliant in building confidence.
WHAT HAPPENS AT OUR CLASSES?
A NEW DRUM PIECE EVERY TERM
-Learn the 50 Drumadore Steps fun moves
-Master simple to complex drumming rhythms and drumming techniques
-Learn to work as a team and perform together
-Build confidence and progress wristband colour every year
- Non competitive social environment
-Promotes co-operative spirit while including competitive aspects and provides a
bridge between the two.
-Helps participants in listening to others and being more receptive to information
-Kids can engage in creative expression
- Super FUN!
REGULAR PERFORMANCES AND EVENTS
- Fun regular performance opportunities at local events and festivals
- Confidence building and rewarding public experiences
- Promotes team spirit
- Super FUN!
- Feel good workout
- Mindful practice
- Releases toxic emotions such as anxiety, fear and anger.
- Builds self-esteem
- Promotes individuality
- Super FUN!
"We're all about ;
solidarity, unity, fitness,
sychronisation, games, laughter and kindness."
What should my child bring/wear to class?
1. Depending on restrictions in place classes may be held indoors or outdoors. Depending on the weather dress them in a warm coat and comfortable clothes for lots of movement!
2. Their Drumadore wristbands - each child will be given wristbands as part of their registration! Wear them every week to class!
3. Drumsticks - every child must bring their own sticks. Drumsticks are available for 6euro from Eimhin if you wish to buy a pair.
Can my child attend...he's 4 years old but well able ?
The drum patterns and camp structure is geared for 5 year olds and up. All of our teachers are drummers and an intrinsic part of the camp involves music lessons which require a certain level of ability to enjoy! We’ve seen children younger than 5 get frustrated and lose interest fairly quickly. Children of five years and up are perfectly challenged and get way more out of it when they’re that bit older. So no, it's best to hold off if your child is still 4.
My child has never played drums before....will he/she be ok to join?
Absolutely...beginners are welcome! The lessons are pitched to the specific camp age group .... yes there will be varying ability within each group but the lessons are structured so that everyone enjoys the beats taught and are given the opportunity to progress within their own level of skill.
My two children are different ages - can I send them to the one class to avoid two pick ups?
Yes, we understand this makes life a lot easier and make allowances for siblings. We suggest that the older sibling join the younger sibling so that both students are able for their classes.
Do you have protocols in place for Covid ?
It's been a challenging time over the last few months for everyone. We aim to give a fun-filled exciting experience in our classes to restore some kind of normality.
We have modified our classes following the most recent government Covid guidelines.
- Limited space outdoors - only 15 students per group
- Sanitizing stations and hand hygiene essential
- 'Stay at your drum station' rule ensures social distancing
- A Covid Officer will be in charge of ensuring protocol
- Regular cleaning and sanitization of equipment
- Contactless drop off and pick up's.
Class Prices - September 2021
9euro per class + 25euro yearly registration per child / year
A 10% sibling discount applies to class fee.
Payment per term
Please feel free to contact us with any questions !