top of page
FUN FRIENDS FLOW
Drumadore Steps Classes for Kids
Join us for Term 4 / April - June 2023!
Current Job Vacancies
Customer Care and Bookings Administrator
The Customer Care and Bookings Administrator for Drumadore is responsible for providing excellent customer service to parents and customers. The person will manage workshop, class bookings and scheduling, and will provide administrative support to the school.
• Provide excellent customer service to parents and customers, responding to booking inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Coordinating workshop bookings and scheduling staff for classes, and other events.
• Maintain and manage bookings via our management software Class4Kids.
• Manage payments and invoices.
• Assist with marketing and promotional activities.
• Assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Provide administrative support to the Drumadore including filing, data entry, and other tasks as needed.
• Assist with the organization and coordination of special events.
• Other duties as assigned.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS MARCH 20TH
Training and induction due to begin no later than April 24th
Estimated work hours : Monday - Friday 9-5pm in Drumadore office in Headford Co. Galway with option to work some hours from home.
Role: Full time 6 month contract with a view to permanency.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page